Directions For Use:
- Attach cannula to the patients face by inserting tips into the nostrils.
- Pass Nasal Cannula Infant (promed) tubing over both ears and postion under the chin.
- Slide adapter up tubing to adjust for comfort and fit.
- Tighten only enough to secure Nasal Cannula Infant (promed) in nostrils.
- Attach the other end of oxygen tubing to the oxygen outletadjust flow as directed by physician.
- Nasal Cannula Infant (promed) For single use.Discard after use.
- Do not use Nasal Cannula Infant (promed) if package is open or damaged.
- Nasal Cannula Infant (promed) Do not store at extreme temperature and humidity.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Ensure that all connections are secure and air circulates freely through the tubing.